Monday, May 18, 2009

Summertime

This summer, I have decided that I am going to go on lots of exploring adventures around my town and around Baltimore City to discovering places and things I haven't yet seen.
It all started when I was finishing up with classes for the semester and I was getting really upset about being away from school for 3 months (yes, I love school so much that I didn't want to leave). I was looking online at some of my favorite craft/art blogs, and I found a link to a list that someone wrote (How to Be an Explorer of the World) that suddenly inspired me. Right then, I started making a list of things I want to do (entitled: Things to Do While Home) and how I want to act during the month at home. The list kept growing every time I procrastinated studying for finals and writing papers.

A small snippet:

Explore the woods with a camera

Balloons at the harbor

Use a lot of COLOR

Explore the world

Dance everywhere

Make friends with strangers

Camp-out

Free hugs

Horseback riding

Learn to use sewing machine

Make skirts and dresses

Pinhole Camera

Paint with a beret amongst lots of people


This will be #8 on the inspirational list: "Document your findings (field notes) in a variety of ways."

No comments:

Post a Comment