Friday, January 15, 2010

1/15 Some Delicious Foods Make Me Melt

When I went to Montreal and ate crepes, I melted. When I had a not-so-great day and had been craving a milkshake for a week, my friend (who has a car) drove me to the diner down the street and I ate (drank?) an amazing vanilla milkshake, I melted. That day, we also went to the grocery store and found Build-Your-Own-Dino Gummies (to add to the wonderful-ness).
Melting consists of closing my eyes, smiling, and sinking far into my seat. This works best in booths. It is most fun when others join me. Some food is just too delicious to not have this reaction.

If my camera wasn't dead right now, I would include a picture of my Totoro mittens in-progress. Instead, I bring you amazing-amazing-amazing (triple is necessary) Montreal. The light display at the Botanical Gardens was beautiful. In the back left, you can see a bit of Olympic Park, which was built for the 1976 Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment