Thursday, October 7, 2010

10/7 Crepes Galore

I have made a lot of dessert crepes in the past few years, but I have rarely made savory crepes.
Every Thursday night, I head over to my friend, Amber's, apartment for some delicious endeavors. It's supposed to be a celebration of the weekend, since neither of us has class on Friday, but it usually turns into a break before freaking out about all of the work we have. Nonetheless, it's delicious.
Last year, crepes and caramelized onions were our default dinners (not necessarily together), for some reason. It was time to bring 'em back.

Broccoli, onion, avocado, and egg crepes


Not pictured: Fabulous sauteed carmelized (with brown sugar and butter) pear and apple crepes with cinnamon--We gobbled them up before I remembered to take a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment